Friday, January 1, 2010

Back in BA

As the title suggests, we`re back in Buenos Aires.

We returned to spend NYE with Gaston, his family and friends. It was a great evening spent with lots of nice people. Unfortunately, Gaston is both a sadist and a slave driver, so we stayed up until 6 a.m. drinking, dancing and singing (very badly). I knew the evening / morning was ready to come to an end when I looked at Gaston and thought he resembled a dribbling, disorientated baby. I am sure he thought the same about me.

Today I rose from my bed at 3:30 p.m. I soon realised this was a mistake, so returned for a little longer.

We just went for a walk for an hour, again decided it was a bad idea when it was nearly over, and now reside in our den with fizzy drinks, Sky+ and crisps.

2010 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment